Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$200 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$50 per month
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioning
- AV equipment
- Board room
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Central heating
- Close to railway station
- Company signage
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- Hot Desks
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Shared Internet
- Town centre location
- Video conference facilities
- Virtual office available
The Office Space
If you are on the look-out for a fully equipped and ready to go office space in the vicinity of Pointe-Claire, then this office building at 620 boul. Saint-jean is an attractive contender.
This center promises bespoke work space solutions with dedicated tables, meeting room rental and individual workspaces to suit each and every business.
The professional support staff guarantees that the center is running at full capacity for all that call it home. They do everything in their power to encourage a business-like environment that helps tenants to stay focussed on their clients.
What better way to kick-off your company's hunt for new offices and get a vivid understanding of the superior standard of decor and amenities that could be utilized by your company. So, don't delay - timetable a viewing of this executive center below.
These offices are situated in the city's central business district, with all the retail outlets, cafes and transport hubs that are to be anticipated from areas like this.
Drivers can take advantage of the convenient access to Highway 40 and Highway 20, and take steps to Fairweed Point Clare.
The travel time to the most convenient airport (MontréalPierre Elliott Trudeau International) differs depending on factors such as traffic congestion and the time of day. Most tenants should allow for a trip of 16-22 minutes on an average day.
Demonstrating fantastic rental rates, commuter convenience and lots of business amenities, in an office center that's ready and waiting, you would find it tricky to seek out a more business-friendly place in Pointe-Claire.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Saint-Jean / Holiday (public transport stop, bus stop) 108m from business centre
- Comfort Inn Montréal Aéroport (hotel/motel, hotel) 112m from business centre
- Sahib (restaurant, indian) 118m from business centre
- Saint-Jean / Hymus (public transport stop, bus stop) 124m from business centre
- Hymus / No 225 (public transport stop, bus stop) 140m from business centre
- Walmart Supercentre (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 153m from business centre
- Pizza Pizza (restaurant, pizza) 172m from business centre
- Online Executive Centre (office equipment) 172m from business centre
- Cafe Buon Giorno (coffee shop, café/pub) 172m from business centre
- Nutramerica (medical supplies equipment) 172m from business centre
- Pharmacie (pharmacy) 172m from business centre
- Gillers Mercier (doctor) 172m from business centre
- Smoley Lester B Dr (doctor) 172m from business centre
- Gestion Md Management (general practitioner, doctor) 172m from business centre
- Association Quebecoise Des Depanneurs En Alimentation (convenience stores) 172m from business centre
- Prime Focus Endoscopy (medical supplies equipment) 172m from business centre
- Sears Travel (travel agents) 172m from business centre
- Brasserie Le Manoir (café/pub, pub) 172m from business centre
- Alliance Voyages Cata (travel agents) 172m from business centre
- Baxter Corporation (medical supplies equipment) 172m from business centre
- Labrosse Michel (office equipment) 172m from business centre
- Argent Software Company (computer supplies) 172m from business centre
- Cafe Supreme (café/pub, café) 172m from business centre
- Ingredion Canada Corporation (grocers) 172m from business centre
- Nuance Medispa (fitness club center, sports center) 172m from business centre
- VIA ROUTE LOCATION (petrol station) 189m from business centre
- Crevier (petrol station) 189m from business centre
- Hertz Location D'Autos (rent-a-car facility) 189m from business centre
- Banque Scotia (bank) 21m from business centre
- Clinique Minceur Esthe Novo (doctor) 21m from business centre
- Shogikian Lucie (dentist) 21m from business centre
- Fortier Maurice Dr (dentist) 21m from business centre
- Scotiabank (bank) 35m from business centre
- Centre D'auto Lavigne Esso (petrol station) 57m from business centre
- Rbc Centre D'affaires (bank) 92m from business centre
- Ora Coiffure Spa (beauty salon) 95m from business centre
- Cabinet Dentaire Kevin Tan & Kalina Pluta (dentist) 95m from business centre
- Studio Bronzage Sutana (beauty salon) 95m from business centre