Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$575 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$59 per month
- 24 hour access
- 24-hour security
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Administrative support
- Air conditioning
- AV equipment
- Bike racks
- Board room
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Business park setting
- Cat 6 networking or higher
- Catering services available
- CCTV monitoring
- Central heating
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Furnished workspaces
- IT support available
- Parking (secure)
The Office Space
Contemporary business space and historic landmark with exposed concrete ceilings and columns, expansive windows overlooking two landscaped outdoor terraces with 7,500 square feet of space and flexible terms for office layout and occupancy arrangements.
In addition to the first-class services and amenities offered at this establishment, it features a state-of-the-art internal networking infrastructure that helps tenants remain connected with each other and with the outside world.
Besides providing a business centre, this building also offers a gym, which is available to clients during their breaks from the office as well as after work. Catering services are also provided, easing the administrative burden of meetings and social gatherings.
With so many world-class business services and amenities on offer, you would be lucky to come up with a more highly provisioned business center in Toronto at this price.
At the corner of King and York Streets, this LEED Gold certified 28-storey office tower features direct indoor connections to the TTC subway and the PATH underground retail amenities.
Located here, you can easily access Toronto City Airport Billy Bishop. According to the time of day and traffic volume, the transfer can take between 5 and 12 minutes.
Additionally, excellent regional transportation links prevail throughout the area, making the center easily accessible to commuters from anywhere in the area.
In Toronto, it would be difficult to find a more highly business-friendly location than this one, which offers a mix of reasonable fees, great public transit access and a highly desirable address all in one enticing package.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Jugo Juice (yogurt/juice bar, restaurant) 16m from business centre
- Reverie Spa In The Village (beauty salon) 21m from business centre
- K&K Foodstand (restaurant) 24m from business centre
- Earls Kitchen & Bar (international, restaurant) 24m from business centre
- Banque Du Canada (bank) 24m from business centre
- St. Andrews Conference Centre (community center) 24m from business centre
- Bento Nouveau (restaurant) 24m from business centre
- Thai Express (restaurant, thai) 24m from business centre
- Esquire Garments (dry cleaners) 24m from business centre
- Experion (computer supplies) 24m from business centre
- The Second Cup (coffee shop, café/pub) 24m from business centre
- Saint Andrew's Club & Conference Centre (banquet rooms, restaurant) 24m from business centre
- Jugo Juice (grocers) 24m from business centre
- Dr. C. J. Jarrett & Associates (doctor) 40m from business centre
- Pizzeria Libretto (restaurant, pizza) 40m from business centre
- Freudman N Dentist (dentist) 50m from business centre
- Seafield Day Nursery (child care facility, school) 55m from business centre
- Freshly Squeezed Franchise Corporation (grocers) 55m from business centre
- Strategic Analysis (government office) 57m from business centre
- Second Cup (coffee shop, café/pub) 60m from business centre
- Sentinel Associates (newsagents tobacconists) 60m from business centre
- Digital Journal (newsagents tobacconists) 63m from business centre
- Business Systems (mobile phone shop) 63m from business centre
- Arnold J Shell Financial (petrol station) 63m from business centre