Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$349 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$329 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$99 per month
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Air conditioning
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Close to railway station
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ADA compliant)
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- Hot Desks
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Open plan workstations
- Shared Internet
- Town centre location
- WC (separate male & female)
The Office Space
Located at 22 Frederick St, this downtown office building offers a host of state-of-the-art amenities that would make it the perfect location for exploring new office opportunities in the area of Kitchener.
Our services are all flexible and fully customizable to suit your business needs.
Our center offers fully furnished executive suites, open-plan offices and coworking areas. For virtual offices, we also offer a variety of options.
Additionally, this address offers an exceptional level of accessibility for people with disabilities. A large part of this achievement may be attributed to the close compliance with the DDA/ASA requirements and recommendations.
Providing such high-quality services to tenants, this executive center is setting new benchmarks for the active part of Kitchener that has such a great reputation.
This downtown location offers all the retail options, dining establishments, and free transit hubs that are synonymous with a downtown setting.
As it is located close to both the Trans-Canada Highway and the Kitchener rail station, the center is ideally situated for those traveling into the city on a daily basis.
Waterloo Airport transfer times can differ depending on the hour and the traffic situation, but you can expect a ride of 14-28 minutes.
A world-class office provider, this provider provides easy access to both business services and transit options.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Manulife Financial Sales Office Group Pension Sales (bank) 12m from business centre
- Swift Labs (research facility) 12m from business centre
- Ahrens Paul & Associates (computer supplies) 12m from business centre
- Lot 2 (open parking area) 39m from business centre
- Queen Street North Lot 2 (open parking area) 48m from business centre
- Citizenship And Immigration Canada (courthouse) 61m from business centre
- Cafe Maestro (café/pub, café) 63m from business centre
- Business Development Bank Of Canada Bdc (bank) 64m from business centre
- Grand River Carshare (rent-a-car facility) 65m from business centre
- Korean Bbq (restaurant, barbecue) 65m from business centre
- Cut N' Style Unisex (hairdressers barbers) 65m from business centre
- Phunkee Klippa (hairdressers barbers) 65m from business centre
- Jenz Hair Solutions (hairdressers barbers) 65m from business centre
- Capers Sports Bar (restaurant) 67m from business centre
- Caper Sports Bar (nightlife, bar) 67m from business centre
- Royal Bank (bank) 68m from business centre
- Oktoberfest Haus (microbrewery/beer garden, café/pub) 75m from business centre
- Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill (restaurant, grill) 76m from business centre
- Holy Guacamole (restaurant, mexican) 79m from business centre
- Bebora Store (grocers) 80m from business centre
- Coffee Time (café/pub, café) 81m from business centre
- Cheeses Murphy (restaurant) 82m from business centre
- My Burger (furniture/home furnishings) 82m from business centre
- The Break Room (nightlife, bar) 83m from business centre
- Stardard Parking of Canada (parking garage) 84m from business centre
- 49 Frederick Street (open parking area) 84m from business centre
- Grill Inn (restaurant, grill) 84m from business centre
- New Mr Wu's Chinese Food (restaurant, chinese) 84m from business centre
- Bid Daddy Cheese (restaurant) 84m from business centre
- Market Square Shopping Centre (shopping center) 84m from business centre
- Ultimate Image Hair Salon (beauty salon) 84m from business centre
- Star Nails (nail salon) 84m from business centre