Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
- 24 hour access
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- CCTV monitoring
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Furnished workspaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- Hot Desks
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- WC (separate male & female)
The Office Space
This well established serviced office center is a great example of serviced office space done right. Offering a broad range of benefits and equipment, a desirable business location and a professional but approachable admin/management staff, your company deserves a new workplace of this quality.
The stylish workspaces at this office hub are provisioned and setup to meet all the requirements of 21st century firms, including high-speed broadband internet and wi-fi, ready for use by all service-users.
The office provider offers micro-roasted tea/coffee plus fruit-infused water to rehydrate and remain energized.
There's no better way to kickstart your journey towards workspace and get a detailed feel for the exceptional standard of decor and administration that are at the disposal of tenants. Now's the time to organize a viewing of this center using the link below.
The serviced offices at this work center occupy a highly respected location in Toronto, that is near to a range of leisure venues and dining places. This office building also allows residents convenient access for a large variety of bus links and other public transit options.
With King and Queens metro station situated a mere 5 minutes from here, commuters can take advantage of efficient and affordable links around the city.
The drive time to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport changes according to aspects including traffic volume and the hour of day. Most residents should allow for a trip of 6-18 minutes on an average day.
With all this and more besides, this office hub should not be passed-by if your firm is seeking a new office provider nearby.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Gardiner Expressway
- Airport Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (typically 6 - 18 min, 3.1 km via Bay St and Lake Shore Blvd W)
- Tube Queen Street
- Rail Union Station
Nearby points of interest
- Meridian Credit Union (bank) 13m from business centre
- Desjardins Credit Union (bank) 13m from business centre
- Fedex Office (photocopy) 18m from business centre
- Flight Centre (travel agents) 18m from business centre
- Elite Orient Tours (travel agents) 18m from business centre
- FedEx Kinko's On Bay (office equipment) 18m from business centre
- Gavel Gown (computer supplies) 2m from business centre
- Credenza Software (computer supplies) 2m from business centre
- Croissant Tree (coffee shop, café/pub) 37m from business centre
- Saint Stephen's Chapel (place of worship, church) 47m from business centre
- Bendix Foreign Exchange Of Canada (currency exchange) 48m from business centre
- Traveller's Medical Service & Geographic Medicine (doctor) 52m from business centre
- Royal Beauty of Carmen Beauty School (vocational training, school) 52m from business centre
- Rotondo & Heselden Barristers & Solicitors (government office) 52m from business centre
- Pure Facts Financial Solutions (computer supplies) 52m from business centre
- Margesson's Travel International (travel agents) 52m from business centre