Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$618.75 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$59 per month
- 24 hour access
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Administrative support
- Air conditioning
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Close to railway station
- Conference rooms
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Postal facilities/mail handling
- Reception staff
- Training rooms available
The Office Space
In a newly redeveloped area of Toronto, this workspace offers an open-plan layout which is perfect for promoting collaboration and connecting creative minds.
You will have unlimited access to Toronto Exclusive Gourmet coffee, Davidson's Organic tea, filtered spa water, trail mix snacks as well as a fully-equipped members lounge with televisions, couches, and enough seating for group relaxation and meetings, as well as quiet phone booths for private discussions.
Apart from offering many top-notch office facilities, this space can offer open-plan work areas, which will help to foster a collaborative and creative environment.
Other amenities include training facilities, equipped with presentation equipment and ergonomic furniture.
The space offers the flexibility to scale your expenses according to the number of people in your team, whether you require a suite for a single person or an office for 20+ people.
Providing all these things and with such nominal overheads, these executive offices are definitely worth a closer look for companies searching for a workspace in Toronto.
Business facilities at this business center are in an area of Toronto where there are plenty of eateries and shops within walking distance. The building offers tenants easy access to an array of public transportation options as well.
With a climate-controlled outdoor garden terrace on the roof and office and conference space adjacent, the building is in the heart of King West, a rapidly developing neighbourhood.
During a normal day, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is only 2 km away on Spadina Ave, about 10 minutes away by car.
There cannot be a more convenient setting for doing business in Toronto than this area, as it combines competitive overheads, commuter conveniences, and a prestigious address.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- 533 King Street West Parking (open parking area) 17m from business centre
- International News (newsagents tobacconists) 48m from business centre
- Tatar Art Project (museum) 51m from business centre
- Ganto Sushi (restaurant, sushi) 53m from business centre
- Target Park (parking garage) 53m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 56m from business centre
- Ari Dental (dentist) 57m from business centre
- Bac Ky Vietnamese Canteen (vietnamese, restaurant) 60m from business centre
- The Greek (restaurant, greek) 60m from business centre
- 2 Cats (nightlife) 61m from business centre
- Duet Public Relations (community center) 61m from business centre
- Pizzaiolo Gourmet Pizza (restaurant, pizza) 63m from business centre
- International News (newsagents tobacconists) 66m from business centre
- Fit For Life (restaurant, sandwich) 66m from business centre
- Intl News (convenience stores) 66m from business centre
- KING ST WEST AT BRANT ST WEST SIDE (public transport stop, tram stop) 68m from business centre
- Big Smoke Burger (restaurant, hamburgers) 69m from business centre
- Porchetta & Co (restaurant, sandwich) 7m from business centre
- Pizzeria Libretto (restaurant, pizza) 7m from business centre
- Lost And Found (nightlife, bar) 75m from business centre
- Lost And Found (nightlife) 75m from business centre
- Ituitive Business Technologies (computer supplies) 75m from business centre
- Itcdr (computer supplies) 75m from business centre
- Masseria (restaurant) 75m from business centre
- 75 Portland Street Parking (open parking area) 77m from business centre
- Bar Buca (restaurant, italian) 77m from business centre
- Lumapharm (beauty salon) 77m from business centre
- Sap Canada (computer supplies) 77m from business centre
- The Burger's Priest (restaurant, hamburgers) 80m from business centre
- Sushi & Bento (restaurant, sushi) 80m from business centre
- Tanks R Us (sale installation of car accessories, repair facility) 83m from business centre
- The Keg Steak House & Bar (steak house, restaurant) 84m from business centre
- Locks & Mane (hairdressers barbers) 84m from business centre
- Toronto Academy of Acting for Film-Television (art school, school) 84m from business centre
- Fashion House (flats/apartment complex) 84m from business centre
- Fashion House (open parking area) 84m from business centre
- Fashion House Garage (parking garage) 84m from business centre
- The Resource Alliance (office equipment) 85m from business centre
- The Everleigh (nightlife) 85m from business centre
- Krudar Thai Boxing (sport school, school) 85m from business centre
- Sumo Lounge (cocktail bar, nightlife) 85m from business centre
- Piccolina Gelato E Altra Roba (ice cream parlor, restaurant) 87m from business centre
- KING ST WEST AT BRANT ST (public transport stop, tram stop) 88m from business centre
- Marben Restaurant (restaurant, american) 89m from business centre
- The Cloak (nightlife, bar) 89m from business centre