Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$800 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$500 per person
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Office Space
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This premier office space, located in the bustling city of San Francisco, is the ideal home base for contemporary businesses. Tailored to meet all corporate needs, it fosters a dynamic work community with collaborative open-plan workspaces and readily available IT support. The hospitable kitchen, equipped with beverage facilities, serves as a leisurely retreat.
The workspace takes pride in its state-of-the-art telecom services for seamless teleconferencing in each meeting room. It manifests modern elegance and optimal functionality with chic design elements, lavish furnishings, personalized services, and superior decor.
Situated in the heart of San Francisco, California, a newly available office space located on the 10th floor of the bustling 595 Market Street offers unmatched commuting convenience due to its proximity to various transport links like buses and trains.
Beyond mere accessibility and convenience, this downtown office locale is surrounded by high-quality dining choices, such as Chan & Welch, a popular spot among locals for post-work socializing. Given this unbeatable combination of ease of access, central location, and an array of local amenities, this office space at 595 Market Street is a prime choice for businesses of any size.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport San Francisco International Airport (typically 16 - 19 min, 12.9 mi via US-101 S)
- Tube Montgomery St. Station
- Rail Embarcadero
Nearby points of interest
- Bay Dynamics (computer supplies) 52ft from business centre
- Systime Computer Corporation (computer supplies) 52ft from business centre
- State of California Transportation Department of-CalTrans (government office) 52ft from business centre
- Uno Dos Tacos (restaurant, mexican) 52ft from business centre
- Ross Carlton Lai DDS (dentist) 52ft from business centre
- Michael Padway Associates (repair facility) 52ft from business centre
- Roundpeg (computer supplies) 52ft from business centre
- Chase (bank) 52ft from business centre
- Chan & Welch (restaurant, sandwich) 52ft from business centre
- Commonwealth Club of California - Stuart Richardson Ward Library (library) 52ft from business centre
- Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore (embassy) 52ft from business centre
- Directravel (travel agents) 52ft from business centre
- Tacos San Buena (restaurant, mexican) 52ft from business centre
- 2nd ST & MARKET ST (public transport stop, bus stop) 66ft from business centre
- Market St & 2nd St (public transport stop, bus stop) 92ft from business centre
- Market St and 2nd St Outbound (public transport stop, tram stop) 98ft from business centre