Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$800 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$195 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$99 per month
- 24 hour access
- 24-hour security
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Air conditioning
- Bike racks
- Board room
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- CCTV monitoring
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Hot Desks
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- On-site management support
- Reception staff
- Recycling facilities
- Security system
- Shared Internet
- Virtual office available
- WC (unisex)
The Office Space
This ready-to-go business center is ready to offer a managed office-space provision that exemplifies what the majority of growing companies are looking for. The premises are equipped with all the facilities and benefits a firm could need in this vibrant area of Toronto.
Once you're part of the team, you can select the best work space solution for your individual business.
Air-conditioning has transitioned from an discretionary bonus to something of a necessity in recent times. Tenants at this office space are able to reside in comfort though, thanks to the state-of-the-art air-conditioning system that permeates the building.
With these and several other business benefits and facilities at each service-user's disposal, these serviced offices are in a position to supply what's necessary for all types of company to get the best possible start.
68 Railside Road occupies an up-and-coming part of Toronto for all business types. With its generous array of city-wide transit routes and business-friendly amenities, getting to the rest of the city and beyond is no challenge at all.
The co-working facility is recently refurbished, comfortable and conveniently positioned in Toronto's up and coming Don Mills area which plays host to a broad spectrum of establishments plus beautiful greenery.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is just 19 km drive from the door and is accessed using the Don Valley Pkwy S in 17 minutes.
With all these features and more besides, this serviced office center should not be ignored when assessing which would be the most beneficial new workspace for your business.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Toronto Pavilion (community center) 137m from business centre
- Toronto International Celebration Church (place of worship, church) 137m from business centre
- Widly Delicious Preserves Co (grocers) 151m from business centre
- North Beach Indoor Volleyball Academy (fitness club center, sports center) 163m from business centre
- Toronto Premier Gymnastic Centre (sport school, school) 168m from business centre
- Surati Sweet Mart (restaurant) 168m from business centre
- 190 RAILSIDE RD (public transport stop, bus stop) 193m from business centre
- Warrior Muay Thai (sport school, school) 199m from business centre
- Metal Supermarkets (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 199m from business centre
- Henley Machine & Tool (do-it-yourself centers) 199m from business centre
- Waffle World (restaurant) 199m from business centre
- Ontario Gym & Sports (fitness club center, sports center) 202m from business centre
- Legalforms Fax (office equipment) 205m from business centre
- Genesis Electronics Service (computer supplies) 205m from business centre
- Garry E Prince (doctor) 205m from business centre
- Pumpernickel's (restaurant) 205m from business centre
- Pars Exchange (currency exchange) 205m from business centre
- Victoria Village Optometry (doctor) 205m from business centre
- Tempest Global Telecom (mobile phone shop) 205m from business centre
- Ideal Computer Technology (computer supplies) 205m from business centre
- Sentinel Records Systems (newsagents tobacconists) 205m from business centre
- Ntd Apparel (factory outlet) 205m from business centre
- William Ashley Sale (furniture/home furnishings) 65m from business centre
- W T Lynch Foods L'mited (grocers) 77m from business centre
- 68 RAILSIDE RD (public transport stop, bus stop) 80m from business centre
- OPPOSITE 68 RAILSIDE RD (public transport stop, bus stop) 91m from business centre