Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$600 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$566 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$130 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Air conditioning
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Close to railway station
- Conference rooms
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- Hot Desks
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Reception staff
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Training rooms available
- Video conference facilities
The Office Space
Mixing an unrivaled address and ultimate adaptability, this highly sought after option would certainly be a great office solution for enterprises that don't wish to settle for second best.
Located in a fast-growing neighborhood, this exceptional office space offers many provisioned suites ready for use under customized conditions.
To round-off the workspaces provided at this business center, tenants can also take advantage of spaces equipped and ready for the training of staff, or events that need a measure of interaction or collaboration.
What better way to start your company's office search and get a true appreciation of the exceptional level of equipment and amenities on offer. So, why not arrange a visit of these executive offices today!
This work center is situated in a highly regarded part of Toronto, just a short stroll from a variety of restaurants and cafes, where staff members can recharge their batteries during breaks from the desk.
With regards to the commute, the space is adjacent to the Exhibition Station, which offers hassle-free and affordable links to other parts of town.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is easily accessed from this business center. The trip takes between 6 and 12 minutes depending on external factors including traffic volume and the time of day.
Providing superb value, many transit options and a much sought after zip code, in a business center that is poised and ready to go, it would be tricky to track down a more business-focussed position in this part of Toronto.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Gardiner Expressway
- Airport Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (typically 6 - 12 min, 2.4 km via Liberty St and Lake Shore Blvd W)
- Tube Exhibition GO
Nearby points of interest
- The 3 Brewers (microbrewery/beer garden, café/pub) 101m from business centre
- Sushi & Bibimbop (restaurant, sushi) 103m from business centre
- Scotiabank (bank) 105m from business centre
- Saigon Bistro (vietnamese, restaurant) 109m from business centre
- It'z a Wrap (restaurant, sandwich) 110m from business centre
- BMO Bank of Montreal Branches East Liberty & Hanna (bank) 111m from business centre
- In Japan (restaurant, japanese) 115m from business centre
- I Have A Crush On You (office equipment) 116m from business centre
- Fat Bastard Burrito (restaurant, mexican) 120m from business centre
- Spotless Dry Cleaners (dry cleaners) 121m from business centre
- Eq3 (furniture/home furnishings) 121m from business centre
- El Maizal (café/pub, café) 122m from business centre
- Mad Batter Bakers (factory outlet) 122m from business centre
- Mztv Museum of Television (museum) 123m from business centre
- Dagg And Stacey (factory outlet) 36m from business centre
- Gyan Yoga (fitness club center, sports center) 45m from business centre
- Liberty Commons At Big Rock Brewery (microbrewery/beer garden, café/pub) 52m from business centre
- X-Nail Spa (fitness club center, sports center) 56m from business centre
- X Nails & Spa (nail salon) 56m from business centre
- Cineplex Media (cinema) 57m from business centre
- Parking (open parking area) 59m from business centre
- Recursive Design (computer supplies) 59m from business centre
- In Flame Fireplaces (furniture/home furnishings) 59m from business centre
- Taste Of Life (media facility) 60m from business centre
- Yowza Animation (media facility) 60m from business centre
- The New Media Alliance (media facility) 60m from business centre
- Telecom By Design (mobile phone shop) 60m from business centre
- Laurier Gallery (museum) 62m from business centre
- Parking (open parking area) 64m from business centre
- Splurge! Juice Bar (yogurt/juice bar, restaurant) 68m from business centre
- 25 Liberty (restaurant) 69m from business centre
- LIBERTY ST AT ATLANTIC AVE (public transport stop, bus stop) 76m from business centre
- Naomi (restaurant, sandwich) 78m from business centre
- Bagel Mix Cafe (restaurant) 78m from business centre
- Naomi Naomi (restaurant) 78m from business centre
- The Source Shop (hardware) 81m from business centre
- Liberty Village Market & Cafe (restaurant, sandwich) 82m from business centre
- Parking (open parking area) 84m from business centre
- Ituitive Business Tecnologies (computer supplies) 85m from business centre
- Liberty Shawarma (middle eastern, restaurant) 85m from business centre
- Smoke's Poutinerie (restaurant, canadian) 91m from business centre
- Twabanko Computer Repairs (computer supplies) 96m from business centre