Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$770 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$585 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$102 per month
- 24 hour access
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Access to multiple centres world-wide
- Air conditioning
- Board room
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- Company signage
- Conference rooms
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- Hot Desks
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- On-site management support
- Postal facilities/mail handling
- Reception staff
- WC (separate male & female)
The Office Space
If you are in search of a premier office package in Toronto, then this option at 99 Yorkville Avenue is a fantastic contender.
Boasting expertly designed conference rooms to bespoke serviced offices, not to mention the stylish and airy corporate club, this hub promotes innovation and development for organizations of every type.
The world-class offices at this office space are provisioned and poised to accommodate even the most exacting requirements of modern business. One such offering is access to affiliated business centers abroad, making it highly suitable for business people who travel.
Thanks to this generous range of business benefits and facilities at the disposal of tenants, this office building is able to offer up whatever is needed for an up-and-coming employer to flourish.
This office premises can be found in an easily reached area of the city, offering fast access to the nearest metro terminal, ensuring getting to the rest of the area, or beyond is fast and convenient.
For any companies and members of your team that carry out dealings abroad, the most convenient airport is merely 6 km by road, a journey of roughly 16 minutes on a clear day.
Within a 5-minute hop from the Bay metro Station, a 6-minute stroll from the Blower-area and no more than a 10-minute journey to the Museum Station, metro services 1 and 2 are easily accessible - perfect for those commuting around the city.
Providing easy accessibility for both business amenities and transport links, this serviced office center makes for a convenient office option for employers in, or considering relocation to, Toronto.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Ritz Bar (beauty salon) 21m from business centre
- The Good Press (yogurt/juice bar, restaurant) 21m from business centre
- Salon Daniel Spa Yorkville (beauty salon) 35m from business centre
- Lucky's Nails (nail salon) 38m from business centre
- Summer Sweet Memories (grocers) 38m from business centre
- Montreal Bar And Grill (nightlife, bar) 38m from business centre
- Summer's Homemade Ice Cream (ice cream parlor, restaurant) 38m from business centre
- Koko Share Bar (restaurant) 39m from business centre
- Smoker's Haven (newsagents tobacconists) 41m from business centre
- Sushi Inn (restaurant, sushi) 41m from business centre
- Dove Cleaners (dry cleaners) 42m from business centre
- Village Orthodontics (dentist) 43m from business centre
- The Guilt Shop (museum) 43m from business centre
- Hair Free Laser Skin Clinics (hairdressers barbers) 44m from business centre
- Dream World Travel & Vacation (travel agents) 44m from business centre
- Creative Sounds Music Therapy (art school, school) 44m from business centre
- Avenue Skin Care (vocational training, school) 44m from business centre
- Arto-Pelli Motion Pictures Il (media facility) 45m from business centre
- Liss Gallery (museum) 46m from business centre
- Kinsman Robinson Galleries (museum) 47m from business centre
- Healthworks Medical Centre Yorkville (doctor) 49m from business centre
- Yorkville Endo Perio (dentist) 49m from business centre
- Yamato Japanese Restaurant (restaurant, sushi) 49m from business centre
- Colin Ritchie & Company (antique/art) 49m from business centre
- Temple & Temple Tours (travel agents) 8m from business centre
- Paper Things (office equipment) 8m from business centre
- Etoile Coiffure (beauty salon) 8m from business centre
- Candle Emporium (furniture/home furnishings) 8m from business centre
- The Coffee Mill Restaurant (restaurant) 8m from business centre
- Moroco 1 (restaurant) 8m from business centre
- Cosmetic Surgicentre (doctor) 8m from business centre