Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1110 per person
- 24 hour access
- Bike racks
- Breakout/Lounge Space
- CCTV monitoring
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Furnished workspaces
- Hot Desks
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Restaurant in the building
- WC (separate male & female)
The Office Space
This ready-to-go center provides a serviced office solution that is perfectly fit for 21st century business. The premises is installed with all the benefits and amenities your employer could possibly want in this vibrant district of Toronto.
A superb business center with excellent facilities such as light and airy space, sophisticated contemporary layout plus a wonderful central location. You will have access to beautifully presented meeting rooms and breakout areas that are complimented by fruit-infused water and micro-roasted coffee.
For tenants without time to spend exploring for places to eat, then a canteen is available without even exiting the building - equal measure time-saving and tasty!
With so many business benefits and provisions on offer, this executive center establishes a new standard for workspaces in this vibrant district of Toronto. You don't have to take our word for it - organize a viewing and judge for yourself.
These executive offices inhabit convenient district of Toronto, that's just an easy walk from lots of bars and coffee shops. It also has convenient accessibility to multiple transportation hubs.
Queen's Station is just a 2-minute stroll from the door, alongside a nearby bus station which grant efficient and affordable links across the city.
This office building is handy for Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, which is merely 4 km away and can be driven to in approximately 15 minutes using the Lake Shore Blvd W.
Offering convenient accessibility for both public amenities and transport links, this serviced office center makes for a desirable office option in a business-centric district of Toronto.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Gardiner Expressway
- Airport Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (typically 7 - 22 min, 3.6 km via Lake Shore Blvd W)
- Tube Queen Street
- Rail Union Station
Nearby points of interest
- Bene (restaurant, pizza) 18m from business centre
- Mac Cosmetics Mac-The Bay Queen St-Second Flr (pharmacy) 18m from business centre
- The Haircutting Place (hairdressers barbers) 18m from business centre
- Hudson's Bay Company Queen Street (shopping center) 18m from business centre
- Bcbgmaxazria At Hudson's Bay (department store) 18m from business centre
- Nespresso (coffee shop, café/pub) 18m from business centre
- Bridge Between Eaton & Bay (important tourist attraction, bridge) 28m from business centre
- Squish Candies (specialty foods) 34m from business centre
- Foodwares Market (restaurant, sandwich) 37m from business centre
- Foundation Bar (microbrewery/beer garden, café/pub) 52m from business centre
- Gateway Newstands (newsagents tobacconists) 59m from business centre
- H I S International Tours Canada (travel agents) 59m from business centre
- Richmond Convenience (restaurant) 60m from business centre
- Printing & Promotion Group (photocopy) 60m from business centre
- A U G Signals Limited (do-it-yourself centers) 60m from business centre
- QUEEN ST WEST AT YONGE ST (public transport stop, tram stop) 61m from business centre
- W E Travel (travel agents) 61m from business centre
- Canadian Bank Note Company Limited (computer supplies) 61m from business centre
- Dufferin Queen Animal Hospital (veterinarian) 61m from business centre
- Duke of Richmond (restaurant, pub food) 61m from business centre
- Mullins Mobile Auto Detailing (car wash) 62m from business centre
- Rr Donnelley (office equipment) 62m from business centre
- Scotiabank (bank) 62m from business centre
- Duke of Richmond Pub (restaurant) 62m from business centre
- Pizzeria Bosco (restaurant, pizza) 65m from business centre
- Champagne Bar (nightlife, wine bar) 67m from business centre
- Godiva Chocolatier (specialty foods) 67m from business centre
- Zellers (department store) 68m from business centre
- Hudson's Bay (department store) 68m from business centre
- RICHMOND ST WEST AT YONGE ST WEST SIDE (public transport stop, bus stop) 68m from business centre
- Shopsy's Deli & Restaurant (restaurant) 68m from business centre
- Global Knowledge Training Centre (technical school, school) 71m from business centre
- Youngland Fashion Limited (factory outlet) 72m from business centre
- Amico's Pizza (restaurant, pizza) 73m from business centre
- Hero Burgers (restaurant, hamburgers) 73m from business centre