Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$250 per person
- Company signage
- Flexible contracts
- Open plan workstations
The Office Space
This newly renovated building provides two floors of well-presented office space that is brimming with contemporary style and natural light. You will be able to access the building day or night and personalise your workspace to suit your own taste. There are dedicated desks on the upper floor and a private locked office at the back which can accommodate 6-10 people with shared desks also available on the ground floor. There is a glass boardroom for impressing potential clients and you can relax and unwind in the stylish kitchen and lounge areas.
Situated on Jarvis Street, this business centre lies in the heart of downtown Toronto and offers a dynamic location that is popular with entrepreneurs and start-up businesses. With George Brown College and Ryerson University close by, there is a rich talent pool for potential employees as well as a wealth of theatres, hotels, restaurants and event venues. Both tram stops and metro stations lie within walking distance and drivers benefit from easy access onto the Gardiner Expressway with access to the airport within an 18 minute drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- St. James Park (park) 167m from business centre
- Sculpture Gardens (park) 308m from business centre
- Courthouse Square (park) 332m from business centre
- Moss Park (park) 355m from business centre
- St. Lawrence Market South (marketplace) 414m from business centre
- Cloud Gardens (park) 601m from business centre
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (hotel) 689m from business centre
- Eaton Centre (mall) 694m from business centre
- Ryerson University (university) 775m from business centre
- Trinity Park and Labyrinth (park) 779m from business centre
- Dundas (railway station) 797m from business centre
- Recreation and Athletics Centre (university) 851m from business centre
- Library Building (library) 876m from business centre
- Larry Sefton Park (park) 927m from business centre
- Sackville Playground (park) 975m from business centre