The Office Space
Radiating contemporary elegance, this business centre combines stunning fireplaces with laminate flooring and exposed brickwork to create a unique working environment which exudes traditional charm. The cosy workspace comprsises of 3 separate rooms with shared desk space or can be leased as a whole private serviced suite, allowing you to work alongside others or operate alone. Watch your business flourish and expand thanks to the ample networking opportunities and creative energy that this centre has to offer.
This business centre boasts an enviable address in the Pearl District in Portland which sits adjacent to the Williamette River. The area is a dynamic industrial hub which used to be home to warehouses, light industry and railroad classification yards in the mid 1980's but has since been transformed into art galleries, restaurants, residential properties and office buildings. With tram stops and Interstate 405 right on the doorstep, there is excellent connectivity for commuters and Portland International Airport can be reached within a 20 minute drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road I-405
- Airport Portland International Airport (via I-84 E, 20 mins, 12.6 miles)
- Rail Amtrak Station PDX
Nearby points of interest
- Jamison Square (park) 358m from business centre
- Portland Union Station (railway halt) 531m from business centre
- Couch Park (park) 746m from business centre
- Bank of the West (bank) 811m from business centre
- Powell's City of Books (books) 936m from business centre
- Crystal Hotel (hotel) 965m from business centre
- Georgia's Grocery (convenience) 984m from business centre