Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$403 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$229 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$93 per month
- 24 hour access
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Access to multiple centres world-wide
- Administrative support
- Conference room
- Conference rooms available
- High speed internet
- ISDN lines
- IT support available
- Manned reception
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Security system
- Shower cubicles
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
The Office Space
Boasting a contemporary and striking architectural design, this business centre radiates sophistication and provides high quality serviced offices that are complemented a range of on-site amenities and facilities. Offices are fully furnished with ergonomic furniture, stylish decor and T1 internet which tenants can access day and night for your convenience. There are 4 meeting rooms available which can house up to 10 delegates in addition to a health and racquetball club on the first floor and a cosy coffee shop on the second floor, striking the perfect balance between a professional and comfortable working environment to keep your team refreshed and motivated.
Located within the 110 Business Corridor, this business centre enjoys an easily acessible and quiet position nestled within the heart of the Long Island Business Community. There are a range of restaurants, hotels, shops and educational institutes right on the doorstep as well as neighbouring offices which offer excellent networking opportunities. Drivers benefit from the centre's convenient position on a main dual carriageway as well as the nearby Long Island Expressway and the Northern State Parkway while John F Kennedy International Airport can be reached within a half an hour drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road I-495
- Airport John F Kennedy International Airport (via Southern State Pkwy, 30 mins, 24.6 miles)
- Rail Stamford
Nearby points of interest
- Saint Rose Industrial School (school) 503m from business centre
- Farmingdale State University of New York (school) 564m from business centre
- The Mall (park) 584m from business centre
- Farmingdale State University of New York (university) 585m from business centre
- Ralph Bunche Plaza (park) 759m from business centre
- Thomas D Greenley Library At Farmingdale (library) 764m from business centre
- The Great Lawn (park) 942m from business centre