Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$350 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$330 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$74 per month
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference rooms
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ADA compliant)
- Double glazing
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- High-speed internet
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Open plan workstations
- Town centre location
- Virtual office available
- WC (separate male & female)
- Wireless networking
The Office Space
With a variety of office solutions available, this business centre provides a versatile and practical working environment that is ideal for a wide range of business requirements. The workspace comprises of both serviced offices and open-plan suites which come well-presented, fully furnished and offer flexible terms that provide the freedom to flourish and expand. This centre also encourages networking opportunities by providing superb meeting space which includes executive conference rooms and a relaxed business lounge - perfect for hosting discussions in style and comfort.
Situated on Argentia Road, this business centre resides in the heart of Mississauga which benefits from excellent connectivity in and out of the city. The building enjoys a prominent position which is surrounded by an array of cafes, retaurants, hotels and fitness facilies while still retaining a peaceful atmosphere. For commuters, there is close proximity to Meadowvale GO railway station and Highway 401 while Toronto Pearson International Airport can be reached within a 13 minute drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Addison on Erin Mills (GM) (car) 443m from business centre
- Hilton (hotel) 466m from business centre
- Meadowvale Four Rinks (ice rink) 499m from business centre
- Chop (restaurant) 517m from business centre
- Praise Cathedral Worship Centre (place of worship) 610m from business centre
- Meadowvale (railway station) 636m from business centre
- GO Transit Meadowvale Parking (parking) 746m from business centre
- St. Teresa of Avila Elementary School (school) 868m from business centre
- Four Points (hotel) 888m from business centre
- McDonald's (fast food) 974m from business centre