Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$240 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$200 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$64 per month
- 24 hour access
- 24-hour security
- Administrative support
- Car parking spaces
- Close to railway station
- Conference room
- Conference rooms available
- High speed internet
- IT support available
- Manned reception
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Security system
- Telephone answering service
- Unbranded offices
- Video conference facilities
The Office Space
Offices at 251 Consumers Road are situated in a series of four separate buildings that are connected via covered walkways. From the 12th floor, tenants enjoy a spectacular view over the manicured grounds whilst on the inside they enjoy a comfortable working atmosphere with high-speed data connections, round the clock access and a dedicated support team to back them up. Rental rates are extremely reasonable for this area of Toronto and lease agreements are tailored to ensure they meet the needs of each individual business.
Just a short stroll from the Fairview Mall as well as the Radisson and Prince Hotels, this centre is well placed both for business and leisure. Entertaining visitors in the part of the city is also a real pleasure thanks to fine dining establishments including Moxie’s, The Duncan House and numerous Sushi and Steak houses. The 401 and 404 highways make accessing the centre by car a painless experience made even better by the provision of free car parking. The international airport is about 20 minutes away by car.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Sheppard and Don Mills Road
- Airport Pearson Interanational Airport (via Ontario 401 Express - 18 mins 27.3 km)
- Rail Don Mills (via Consumers Rd and Sheppard Ave E - 4 mins 2.2 km)
Nearby points of interest
- Radisson (hotel) 392m from business centre
- Johnny's Charcoal Boiled Hamburgers (fast food) 571m from business centre
- Fenside Public School (school) 700m from business centre
- Roywood Public School (school) 739m from business centre
- Days Hotel (hotel) 776m from business centre
- Donview Middle School (school) 848m from business centre