Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$320 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$301 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$64 per month
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Access to multiple centres world-wide
- Business park setting
- Car parking spaces
- Furnished workspaces
- High speed internet
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Virtual office available
- WC (separate male & female)
The Office Space
This business centre is situated in a two-storey building in a prestigious Laval location. The centre offers high quality serviced offices, fully furnished and with modern interiors. Additional services, such as high speed internet access and meeting rooms are also provided, enabling your business to run as smoothly as possible. There is also plenty of on site parking space.
This centre is located in the central business district, a prestigious location home to many well established businesses operating in high tech industries and a favourite location for conventions. There are plenty of nearby amenities, with Montreal's largest shopping mall just opposite, and the centre benefits from easy access by road and public transport; the A15 and A40 higwaya are both within easy reach, and there are convenient nearby bus and metro routes that allow for easy access to the rest of the city.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- CIBC (bank) 140m from business centre
- Toys"R"Us (toys) 166m from business centre
- National Bank (bank) 328m from business centre
- Carrefour Laval (mall) 434m from business centre
- Carrefour Laval (mall) 445m from business centre
- Clinique Le Carrefour (doctors) 521m from business centre
- Carrefour Laval (bus station) 628m from business centre
- Caisse Pop (bank) 74m from business centre
- Sheraton Laval Hotel (hotel) 762m from business centre
- Le Radisson (hotel) 805m from business centre
- La cage aux Sports (restaurant) 832m from business centre
- Cosmodome (museum) 980m from business centre