Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$200 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$188 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$92 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Comfortable lounge
- Environmentally sensitive (BREEAM/LEED certified)
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished workspaces
- Meeting rooms
- Reception staff
The Office Space
This centre is hosted by one of two magnificent white and blue glass towers, part of a prestigious modern development. Both towers enjoy magnificent views of the city and river, and are LEED certified class A buildings. The business centre, situated in tower two, provides a high standard of serviced office space, with green technology, and many on site amenities. Provided services include meeting rooms, a comfortable business lounge and a welcoming reception area, as well as many more. The centre also benefits from 24 hour secure access.
This business centre sits in a strategic Quebec location, with plenty of nearby amenities, including various shops, hotels, and businesses as well as the Universite Laval. The city is a major business location, with headquarters of many leading companies operating in a variety of businesses, including insurance, computer gaming, marketing and advertising. The location is also very easily accessible, with easy transport links by road and by public transport. The location is conveniently close to the airport - within ten minutes drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Canadian Tire (doityourself) 203m from business centre
- Hotel Quartier (hotel) 289m from business centre
- Edifice Andree-P.-Boucher (townhall) 367m from business centre
- Place Laurier (mall) 380m from business centre
- Poste de police de Ste-Foy (police) 402m from business centre
- Pompiers de Ste-Foy (fire station) 441m from business centre
- CHUL (hospital) 481m from business centre
- Sir Wilfrid (hotel) 587m from business centre
- Place de la Cite (mall) 692m from business centre
- Piscine Sylvie Bernier (public building) 740m from business centre
- L'Hotel Quebec (hotel) 773m from business centre
- Ecole Saint-Francois (school) 834m from business centre
- Bibliotheque Monique-Corriveau (library) 865m from business centre
- Metro (supermarket) 925m from business centre
- marche de Sainte-Foy (marketplace) 945m from business centre
- Centre des loisirs de Saint-Louis-de-France (school) 974m from business centre
- Place Sainte-Foy (mall) 980m from business centre