Sorry, this serviced office centre is no longer available
The centre has either closed or is no longer represented by NewOfficeAmerica.com.
Here are some related centres that might be of interest or feel free to browse the archived details below.
The Office Space
This highly acclaimed executive office center is a great demonstration of what 21st century office space should look like. Tying together a broad selection of business facilities and services, a sought after business location and a highly trained management team, your enterprise could only benefit from what's on offer. The in-house admin and IT support staff make certain that the center operates as smoothly as possible for all that have based themselves here. They strive to encourage a well-oiled office provision that is conducive to growth and that promotes the balance between well being and productivity. This office hub is also well provisioned with a state-of-the-art fitness facility that affords users the opportunity to unwind and stay in shape, then to return to the desk with restored enthusiasm and drive. Other features and amenities offered by this provider include the provision of management support, fully furnished interiors, a welcoming reception desk, and access to meeting rooms.
100-4310 Sherwoodtowne boulevard occupies a fantastic location in Mississauga from which to run a business. With its assorted provision of business-friendly facilities and city-wide transport hubs, it would be a great prospect for firms hoping to flourish. Whilst being primarily sought after as a business hot spot, tenants at this center are also handily positioned when it comes to places to relax as it is close to Sherwoodtowne green park, which is only a short hop of about 180 meters from the center. For companies that regularly have the need to accommodate visiting employees and clients, this office center is well catered for. There are a few very good options at your disposal, by far the handiest is the Novotel hotel, which can be reached on foot from here in about 19 minutes. Square one mall is also located within walking distance, boasting a comprehensive retail experience with a number of eateries also at hand. Office space in these premises are in a convenient location for international travelers because it is only 9 minutes drive to Toronto Pearson International Airport. This winning mix of amenities and position means that 100-4310 Sherwoodtowne boulevard would make a 'hard-to-beat' option for businesses large and small.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Highway 403
- Airport Toronto Pearson International Airport, 9 mins, (13.9 miles via ON-403 E)
Nearby points of interest
- Sherwoodtowne Green (park) 175m from business centre
- Bishopstoke Park (park) 433m from business centre
- Square One parking - Walmart/Simons (parking) 512m from business centre
- Square One parking - Simons (parking) 607m from business centre
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Elementary (school) 622m from business centre
- Square One 2 level 1 (parking) 694m from business centre
- Parking Lot 1 (parking) 696m from business centre
- Square One 2 level 2 (parking) 711m from business centre
- City Centre Transit Terminal - Square One (bus station) 743m from business centre
- Woodington Green Park (park) 823m from business centre
- Square One - The Bay (parking) 888m from business centre
- Square One parking - Target (parking) 893m from business centre
- Square One parking - Target/Cityside (parking) 923m from business centre
- Novotel (hotel) 967m from business centre
- Square One parking - Cityside (parking) 972m from business centre
- Kingsbridge Common (park) 979m from business centre
- Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Elementary School (school) 981m from business centre
- Square One parking - Cityside 1 (parking) 990m from business centre